Portland Support Groups for Therapists:
Where Well-Being and Growth Come Together
Clinicians likely to profit:
• Seeks growth and enrichment.
• Values reflection and exploration.
• Desires rich interaction with colleagues.
• Identifies similarities and accepts differences.
Why these groups are special:
• Facilitator’s 30 years of group experience in diverse settings.
• Integrated focus: professional and personal.
• Space dedicated to therapist well-being.
• Group-generated interaction.
How you benefit:
• Compare perspectives.
• Express sentiments in a safe setting.
• Experience support and empowerment.
• Share in the synergy of a small functioning group.
• Cultivate self-care and resilience alongside others.
• Address what you deem relevant to your well-being.
Location: 1962 NW Kearney, Portland, Oregon, 97209
Size: Group size limited to 5.
Fee: $75 a month for two bi-monthly meetings. Pre-group interview: $75
Days & Times: 1st & 3rd Fridays of the month from 12:30 – 2:30.
2nd & 4th Mondays of the month from 10:00 – 12:00.
(These groups are not interchangeable.)
Oregon Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist and Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor with 30 years of group experience as a facilitator and participant. Work experiences include: hospital-based and outpatient chemical dependency treatment with adults, adolescents and their families; inpatient work with geriatric and adults with chronic mental illness; home- and community-based work with “severely emotionally disturbed” children; agency- and school-based counseling with children, youths and families. Co-facilitation experiences involved couples and family therapy and with adult, children, teen, parent, and multifamily groups. Group work experience included facilitation of process and psycho-educational groups with a variety of populations and settings. Personal participation with a variety of groups includes process, meditation, poetry, consultation and psychodrama.
For more information or to set up an interview, please contact Robert Picariello, LMFT, CADC II at 971-228-7777 or PicRobertLMFT@gmail.com